OPURITY® is better in So Many Ways:
- OPURITY®: All you need is ONE Chewable Tablet Daily1
- OPURITY®: Tastes Great
- OPURITY®: High Levels of Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3)
- OPURITY®: NO Sugar Alcohols (check your bariatric brand for Mannitol or Sorbitol or Xylitol)
- OPURITY®: NO Artificial Colors (check your bariatric brand for “FD&C colors” or “yellow #6” or “red #40”)
- OPURITY®: NO Milk or Fish Ingredients (check your bariatric brand)
- OPURITY®: Extreme focus on quality, just as you would expect from the makers of UNJURY® .
- OPURITY®: is China◆Free™ - OPURITY® Uses No Ingredients from China, for Your Safety
The choice of vitamins and minerals is one of the important decisions a bariatric patient makes.
The choice is important for these reasons:
- Bariatric surgery reduces the intake of foods, and the nutrients they contain.
- Bariatric surgery increases sensitivity to some foods and ingredients.
- For bypass patients, absorption of some vital nutrients is reduced, in some cases reduced a great deal.
Research also indicates that bariatric patients often have a number of deficiencies even pre-surgery, including:
- Vitamin D: 60% to 80% of pre-op candidates have low Vitamin D.
- Iron: 50% of obese patients have iron deficiencies
- Vitamin C: 50% of pre-op patients are deficient.
Why do other brands use cheaper ingredients from China, yet their price to you is higher? With OPURITY®, Trust is the First Ingredient.
The health consequences of vitamin deficiencies can be severe, even life-changing. Yet many vitamin products choose vitamin ingredient sources based primarily on lowest cost. That usually means ingredients from China, which has had so many product-adulteration incidents that a new acronym, EMA has arisen. EMA stands for Economically Motivated Adulteration. In other words, the manufacturer adulterates to save money.
If your multivitamin company uses ingredients from China – and virtually all do –then they are willing to buy from a culture where EMA is common. Some say it is a standard way of doing business in China.
Adulteration can affect both the purity and even the effectiveness of your vitamins.
OPURITY® doesn’t use any ingredients from China. None.
OPURITY® is China◆Free™. So you get Purity You Can Trust.
▸ Buy the Best Now!
1 Excluding Calcium.