Recipes For Recovery & Strength
UNJURY® helps you fight your cancer
Fighting cancer takes a major team effort, and sometimes it’s hard to remember that you’re in charge. Your doctors, medications, and treatments are essential, but there is much that you can do too. Eating the right food, living a healthy lifestyle, and getting regular exercise are important ways that you can take an active role to stay strong and focused, so you can fight as hard as needed during your treatment, and live a healthy life afterward.
Add it to the foods you like
The American Cancer Society recommends an individualized approach to cancer nutrition therapy. That means it’s important to get the most from the foods that you like, and make you feel good. UNJURY comes in sweet, savory, and plain flavors to provide you with the flexibility to boost the protein content of all of your favorite foods, so you can be in charge.
- Mix Chicken Soup flavored UNJURY into a warm, nutritious bowl of chicken vegetable soup
- Enjoy a refreshing strawberry iced tea made with the strawberry sorbet flavor
- Start your day with a high-protein, whole grain breakfast of Vanilla UNJURY oatmeal with fresh fruit
- Treat yourself to an UNJURY mint chocolate shake in the afternoon
Looking for more recipe ideas, and ways to use UNJURY? We’ve got that!
Do you have a question for our dietitians, or a helpful tip to share? Please contact us, we’d love to hear from you.
Resources for cancer and nutrition
You many find some of these resources helpful:
- Heal Well A Cancer Nutrition Guide. American Institute for Cancer Research
- Eat Right to Fight Cancer. Oncology Nutrition Dietitian Practice Group of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Eating Hints Before, During and After Cancer Treatment, National Cancer Institute
- Increasing Protein in the Diet. University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center