Why UNJURY® Is Better For Type 2 Diabetes
Lose Weight and Gain Control Over Diabetes. You can do it!
The Medical Quality Protein in UNJURY can help manage blood sugars directly, and can help you lose weight, which also helps with blood sugar control.
- UNJURY is Trusted and Recommended at All of America’s Top Rated Hospitals.
- UNJURY Protein uses the highest quality Whey Protein Isolate available. It’s ideal for both weight loss and blood sugar management.
- UNJURY is designed by an experienced Registered Dietitian with a Master’s Degree in Clinical Nutrition.
- UNJURY actually tastes GOOD! So you can enjoy it daily for consistent success.
The Whey Protein Isolate In UNJURY® Is Doubly-Perfect For Type 2 Diabetes
Two Of The Best Reasons To Use UNJURY:
Reason #1: Perfect for Weight Loss
- Protein is great for satiety - for not feeling hungry.
- That in turn is key for weight loss.
- Whey protein is the MOST satisfying protein, so you take in fewer calories. For a list of medical research that confirms this, view "The Science" tab.
- Weight loss, even as little as 5% to 10% of your current weight, has been shown to improve blood sugar and insulin levels.
Reason #2: Perfect For Improving Insulin and Blood Sugar Levels Directly
A growing body of medical research also shows benefits of consuming whey protein on blood sugar levels (View "The Science" tab for a list of research articles), blood sugar spikes, insulin levels, and insulin sensitivity, specifically in people with Type 2 diabetes.
UNJURY uses only the highest quality Whey Protein Isolate (WPI). Due to being micro-filtered, WPI is essentially free of milk sugar, or lactose, whereas Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) can have up to 55% of the protein as lactose. Lactose, being a sugar, can have an effect on blood sugar levels.