Iron Deficiency is Serious, Common, and Some Iron Supplements can be Hard to Tolerate
• Many adults experience iron deficiency—even those who take iron supplements.
• Often people can’t tolerate iron supplement side effects, so they stop taking them.
• Low iron can lead to fatigue, decreased work performance, poor learning ability and depressed immune response.
New Unlocked Iron™ Solves Tolerability Problems and Gives you a New Kind of Iron
• Unlocked Iron™ is a safe and gentle approach to boost iron level and build iron stores.
• It uses a combination of very gentle low dose glycinate iron, plus vitamin C, and a very special iron-carrying protein found in milk called Lactoferrin.
The Lactoferrin in Unlocked Iron™ uses Special Receptors no other Iron can use
• Lactoferrin delivers iron to special receptors in the lining of the small intestine so it can be absorbed better.
• It is so safe that it is widely used in infant formulas, and it has the added benefit of providing important immune system support.
If you’ve been searching for a safe, gentle and effective solution to your challenges with traditional iron supplements, you’ve found it here.