Why I Love Unjury
Hi! I’m Nina from Sharing a Journey and I am excited to share why I love UNJURY® Medical Quality Protein™.
I have been on a low carb diet for twelve years. You can read about my weight loss journey here. I often use protein powder to boost my protein intake, either by drinking protein shake or grabbing a protein bar on the go. UNJURY is a great choice as it offers a variety of flavored, vegan, and unflavored powder!
• Around the age of 40, or sometimes even earlier, people start to lose muscle mass and function.
• Less active people can lose up to 5% of their muscle mass every decade after turning 30!
• Getting sufficient protein each day is key to combating age-related muscle loss, and many doctors recommend using a high-quality protein supplement long-term to ensure you meet your daily protein goals while avoiding excess calories.
My Favorite UNJURY® Products:
- Chocolate Splendor Protein Powder
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars
My Favorite UNJURY Recipe:
Strawberry Banana Pops
- 2 packets or 2 scoops of UNJURY Strawberry Sorbet protein powder
- 2 cups milk (you can use your favorite type of milk as long as it freezes well)
- 1 small box of Jell-O® Instant Banana Pudding mix (which ever variety you like including sugar-free or fat-free)
Pour milk into a bowl, add protein powder, stir, and set aside. In a separate bowl, empty the contents of the pudding mix, add the milk and protein mixture to the dry pudding, and stir two minutes (or until texture is full). Transfer mixture into popsicle molds or 3 oz paper cups, and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours. If skim milk is used: 80 calories10 grams of protein, 9 grams carbohydrates and 5 grams sugar(this is from the UNJURY recipe book).