Enjoy Convenience, Taste and Savings!
Extra 15% discount on 4 or more 12-packs of Ready-To-Drink through 8/23/18!
Homemade Chicken Soup
- 2 Packets or 2 Scoops UNJURY® Chicken Soup Flavor
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Mixed Frozen Vegetables (cooked or boiled, drained, without salt)
- 6 Ounces Lean Chicken Breast (oven-roasted, fat-free, sliced or canned chicken)
- Mircowave or boil frozen vegetables according to package directions.
- Remove vegetables from microwave and drain.
- Prepare chicken or your choice.
- Pour 2 cups of water into a microwave-safe mug.
- Place water in microwave and heat until liquid reaches 140º F.
- Gradually stir in UNJURY, mixing until well combined.
- Add vegetables and chicken.
Nutritional information based on a single serving. Serving size is half the recipe (1 ¾ cups).