Enjoy Convenience, Taste and Savings!
Extra 15% discount on 4 or more 12-packs of Ready-To-Drink through 8/23/18!
- 2 Packets or 2 Scoops UNJURY® Unflavored
- 1 Box (Small) JELL-O® Original Gelatin (any flavor, sugar-free)
- 2 Cups Water (divided into 2 parts)
- Boil 1 cup of water in pot.
- Add in contents of JELL-O packet and stir until dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, combine 1 cup of cold water and UNJURY (1 packet or scoop at a time), stirring until well mixed.
- Once JELL-O has cooled to 140° F or below, add it to the bowl with the UNJURY mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Place bowl in refrigerator to chill for 2 hours.
- For added flavor, try using UNJURY Strawberry Sorbet with Lemon JELL-O.
- For added texture, top with sliced fruit (such as strawberries as pictured above).
NOTE: The protein will settle near the bottom, creating a cloudy appearance.
This does not affect the taste.
Nutritional information based on a single serving. Serving size is ½ cup.