- 1 Packet or 1 Scoop UNJURY® Unflavored
- ⅔ Cup Skim Milk
- 1 Packet Cream of Wheat
- Empty one packet of instant cream of wheat into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Add milk and stir.
- Microwave for 1 to 2 minutes, or until cereal begins to thicken.
- Carefully remove from microwave and allow to cool until the cream of wheat reaches 140° F.
- Stir in UNJURY until well incorporated.
- For added flavor, try it with UNJURY Vanilla!
Nutritional information based on a single serving. Serving size is 2 tablespoons.